Please call us (35210792) for more detail
| || |
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Zoho Assist provides a simple and straight forward user interface to connect to remote computers anywhere on the globe, as long as they are hooked to the internet, even through firewalls and proxies. Once your customer approves access, control the remote computer as if it were in front of you, provide fast support and impress, without leaving your seat. Moreover, with online remote support you save time and all that money involved in travel.
Top Features that make Zoho Assist the best choice for remote support
1. Easy Connection Options
Make remote connections in moments with any of the three easiest connection options and get going with your remote support.
2. Firewall/Proxy Transparency
No need to know any IP address or configure firewalls, proxies or NAT to make remote connections possible.
3. Built-in File Transfer
Share and exchange files of any type, install updates and patches, get remote PC logs, send instructive documents.
4. Industry Standard Security
All sessions are activated only upon client approval and all data transmissions take place through SSL/128-bit AES encryption.
5. Web Browser Access
Manage remote sessions entirely from your respective web browsers and keep your average PC using customers at ease.
6. Remote PC Diagnostics
Get comprehensive technical information about the remote PC instantly with the integrated Remote PC Diagnostics functionality.
Key benefits over conventional remote administration software
1. Easy connectivity - connect with your clients in moments with easy connection options using a session-id.
2. Internet protection friendly - works with firewalls, proxies and NAT. No need to know any IP address to enable connection.
3. Secure sessions - activated only upon client approval with SSL/AES encrypted transmissions.
4. Browser-based option - you and your customers can manage a remote session entirely from your respective web browsers.
5. Common interface - to fit every sector, no confusing separate packages or pricing schemes.
6. Most cost effective - unquestionably so with a completely free one-to-one version and $12/month for additional technicians.
Who are using Zoho Assist?
1. IT industry personnel - help desk/support, consultants, managers.
2. Customer support team - of any concern whose clients and employees utilize computer applications.
3. Teachers, trainers and employers - in various professions for online remote training sessions.
4. Everyday computer users - in providing remote assistance to a friend or relative to solve their computer issues.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: ZOHO Corp (Cloud Solutions)
Reference URL https://www.zoho.com/assist/
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.