Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Add reporting to your database in minutes with no HTML Coding, SQL Reporting Services etc
Apex SQL Report is a data driven, web reporting solution for Microsoft SQL Server. Imagine the ability to leverage off an existing database and begin offering your users literally hundreds of web based, HTML reports in a few minutes rather than weeks or even months.
Apex SQL Report is the first and only reporting solution designed specifically for SQL database developers.
If you have a SQL Server database you can be generating sophisticated HTML reports, graphs and Microsoft Excel spreadsheets without complicated server component installations, steep learning curves or expensive software. Apex SQL Report works with your existing stored procedure base to extend their output directly to your user's desktops.
- Support for new FusionCharts 2.0. Here are screen shots of FusionCharts 2.0 Chart Gallery.
- Column level aggregate functions
- Support for reports in pop up windows
- Export to Excel
- Supports outputting data in graph format - includes pie, line, bar and column
- Full copy of FusionCharts developer license included with each license of Apex SQL Report a $99 value. Includes help file, implementation guide and .fla file to customize look and feel of graphs.
- Administrative console for creating users, grouping reports, managing procedures, reports, passwords and more
- Now users can be assigned to groups and only allowed access to certain reports
- Reports can be added to groups and only be shown to certain users
- More user defined options added for graphing
- Reports that are created are automatically displayed in a powerful treeview control grouped by report category.
- Reports point directly to SQL stored procedures and analyze the procedure meta data to create filters to select user criteria and automatically create report tables.
- HTML reports allow pagination and column sorting.
- User's can create client side report filters to show only a subset of reports and set other options like max rows returned and rows per page
- Reports can be created, edited and deleted all through an online administration console.
- Report authors can edit reports down to report parameters to make them required and even point an individual parameter to a stored procedure to populate a pick list for user input
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Reference URL http://www.apexsql.com/sql_tools_report.asp
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.