Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer
Firewall Analyzer is a log analytics and configuration management software for network security devices
Just deploying the firewall in itself will not secure your network, but the log data from your firewall needs to be continuously monitored and analyzed. There is a wealth of vital information in your firewall logs. With these logs you can detect security threats like network intrusion, virus attacks, denial of service attacks, anomalous behavior, employee web activities, web traffic analysis, etc. These logs also allow you to plan your bandwidth requirement based on the bandwidth usage across the firewalls. But manually monitoring and analyzing these logs is a time consuming task, complex, and is always prone to human error.
Firewall Analyzer is an agent-less Log Analytics and Configuration Management Software for network security devices. This firewall log analysis product is used for end-point security monitoring & analysis, change management, employee internet monitoring, bandwidth monitoring, capacity planning, policy enforcement, security & compliance audit reporting. Firewall Analyzer is vendor-agnostic and supports almost all open source and commercial network firewalls (Check Point, Cisco, Juniper, Fortinet, Snort, Squid Project, SonicWALL, Palo Alto, etc¡K), IDS/IPS, VPNs, Proxies and related security devices. Targeted at network security administrators & MSSPs who would like to centrally collect, archive, analyze security device logs, and generate forensic reports.
What problems does it solve?
- How ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer enables Benefit One Inc. to achieve 20% reduction in overall IT Spending
- How Thunder Bay District Health Unit uses ManageEngine Firewall Analyzer for Live Traffic Monitoring and Network Anomaly Detection
- How Firewall Analyzer helped Collabera to Gain Complete Visibility into their Client's Network Security Infrastructure
- How Lake Health efficiently monitors Internet bandwidth utilization?
- How South Gloucestershire Council's IT department mitigated VIRUS attack?
Unlock the Real Value of Your Network Security Devices
1. Meet Security Audit and Compliance Requirements
- Security Audit validates the Firewall security. The device security audit is carried out with the configuration analysis of the device
- Meet compliance requirements, with dedicated Compliance section, Firewall administrator activities monitoring, and log archiving
2. Firewall Configuration Change Management
- Get instant notification on 'who' made 'what' changes, 'when' and 'why' to your firewall configuration
- Get a complete trail of all the changes done to your firewall configuration with Change Management reports
3. Corporate Users Internet Activity Monitoring
- Monitor the internet overuse or misuse by the employees in your organization
- Get real-time notifications when a user tries to access restricted sites, like streaming, chat sites, etc.
4. Network Traffic and Internet Bandwidth Monitoring
- Monitor network traffic and receive instant notification for sudden spikes in bandwidth
- Get the interface-wise live bandwidth usage & detailed reports on which user, protocol group, network activity is consuming the bandwidth
5. Network Security Management
- Get detailed information on possible network attacks and security breaches in your network
- Know which viruses are active on the network, the hosts that have been affected, and more
6. Firewall Rules Management
- Identify the highly used rules, which can be optimized to enhance the network security
- Identify the unused rules, modify or remove them to improve firewall performance
7. Real-time VPN and Proxy Server Monitoring
- Obtain active VPN users, user-specific & user group specific VPN usage, sessions, and bandwidth consumed
- Monitor the outgoing traffic through the proxy, obtain details on users generating traffic, websites accessed and bandwidth consumed
8. Conduct Network Forensic Audits
- Search the logs and pinpoint the exact log entry which indicates the cause of the security event in minutes
- Find the data quickly and repetitively using advanced log search & generate reports based on search results
9. Application Reports
- Get reports for applications (like Skype, Yahoo Messenger, etc¡K) accessed through Fortigate, Check Point and SonicWALL devices
10. Flow Data Analysis Support
- Extract the security and bandwidth information from flow data like IPFIX with extensions and Cisco NetFlow
Why Choose Firewall Analyzer
1. Unlock the real value of your security devices
- Supports an extensive array of perimeter security device logs which include firewalls, VPNs, IDS/IPS and proxy servers
- Provides a wide range of reports for external threat monitoring, change management and regulatory compliance
2. Attractive TCO and rapid ROI
- No additional hardware required, minimal entry cost and maintenance inclusive subscription model ensures a low TCO
- Competitively priced. Quick deployment, instant results, reduced IT overhead ensures rapid ROI
3. Meet dynamic business needs quickly
- Rapidly transforms perimeter security device logs into actionable information
- Generates reports in user friendly formats like PDF and CSV formats
4. Productivity improvement for IT / MSSP
- From product deployment to report generation in minutes!
- Real-time alerts to security events enable IT to respond instantaneously to security threats
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: ZOHO Corp (ManageEngine)
Reference URL http://www.manageengine.com/products/firewall/
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.