Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Oputils - Product Overview
Comprehensive Network Monitoring Tools for IT Administrators
Network and system engineers face the challenge of ensuring high performance and availability of IT resources - servers, routers, switches, servers, applications, and infrastructures. They have to constantly keep an eye on these IT resources and troubleshoot any problems that may occur quickly.
ZOHO Corp. introduces the ManageEngine OpUtils - an affordable, ready to use realtime monitoring toolset geared towards helping engineers efficiently monitor, diagnose and troubleshoot IT resources. It consists of 30 plus tools including: network diagnostics, address monitoring, network monitoring, cisco and SNMP tools. It also provides an option to create custom SNMP tools to monitor any MIB nodes. OpUtils complements existing management tools by providing troubleshooting and real-time monitoring capabilities. It is a Web-based, cross-platform tool, which runs on Windows and Linux.
The toolset can be used to troubleshoot the frequent network problems such as network connectivity, availability, performance, health, and latency of any IP node in the network. It provides desktop details like CPU, Disk space information, installed software, process information and other vital metrics. Readymade tools to manage DNS names, IP and MAC addresses are also available. SNMP tools are included to help monitor any SNMP-enabled IP node. Graphs, charts, and tables offer real-time views of the network and system information. Results can be exported as reports in various formats like PDF and HTML.
- Web-based software enables access from anywhere.
- Support for multi-user environments.
- Integrated set of over 30+ tools.
- Provides network reports such as Inventory, SNMP Devices, Rouge Systems, Available IPs, MAC Address Report, etc.
- Supports email-based notifications
- Can be run as a Windows service
- Exports the results in HTML, PDF, and XLS formats
OpUtils Products Suite
The different sets of monitoring tools available in this product are:
1. Featured Tools
- Map the devices connected to the ports of a Switch with an ability to locate devices to its physical location
- Manage IP Addresses in the network and report used and available IP Addresses.
- Detect and prohibit unauthorised network access using Rogue Detection tool.
- View the MAC-IP details of the network devices
2. Diagnostic Tools
- Useful for the day-to-day management of the Network
- Useful in troubleshooting the connectivity and availability issues in a LAN environment
- Standard tools such as Ping and Trace Route
- Ping a single IP or a range of IP's
- Check whether an IP or a range of IP's are SNMP enabled
3. Address Monitoring Tools
- Tools that can help in monitoring and managing IP Addresses, MAC Addresses, and DNS Names
- Validate the forward and reverse lookup of a DNS name
- Map the IP Address of a node with its MAC Address and vice versa
- Monitor the DHCP Scopes to identify the used and available IP Addresses in each scope.
- Tools to monitor desktop information ranging from system configuration, and resource usage to software listing
- Tool to view the TCP connections established in the device and reset the unwanted/unauthorized connections.
4. Network Monitoring Tools
- Tools that monitors the bandwidth and traffic statistics of Routers, Switches, and such devices
- Provides graphical views of the monitored statistics
- Traffic trends for-
1. Interface traffic and utilization
2. Interface Packets and Volumes
- Interface response time
- Monitor the IPs in a network and generate alert based on response time
- Wake up a machine in a network from remote
- View and update the system details, such as Name, Location, and Contact details.
5. CISCO Tools
- Tool to manage the cisco configuration files: Backup, Retrieve, Compare, and Upload
- Scan a subnet or an IP range to detect the Cisco devices.
- View the IOS, chassis, flash details, and Access control lists, monitor CPU, memory utilization, interface statistics of a cisco device.
6. SNMP Tools
- Monitor an SNMP-enabled IP node in a network
- Powerful SNMP Tools like MIB Browser and Trap viewer
- Receives and displays SNMP traps
- Plots real-time SNMP graph
- Retrieves and displays information about MIB modules and MIB nodes
- Tool to identify the SNMP community strings of the devices in the network.
7. Custom SNMP Dashboard
While OpUtils provides a set of widely used tools to monitor the network, it also lets the administrators to create their own tools to suit their need. It allows creation of custom SNMP tools to monitor their SNMP devices. The Custom tool can be created for viewing either Graphical or tabular data. The tool thus created can be used to monitor any of the network devices. A single tool can be used to monitor the MIB node values in multiple devices.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: ZOHO Corp (ManageEngine)
Reference URL http://www.manageengine.com/products/oputils/oputils.html
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.