Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Dart Telnet for .NET
Communicate with servers using Telnet, rsh, rlogin, or rexec. Designed for beginners and advanced developers with automated scripting and direct access to the data stream. Manages Telnet, rsh, rexec, and rlogin server sessions with fewer required lines of code and greater flexibility. Ideal for .NET desktop and ASP.NET applications.
- 100% managed C# code!
- Common Telnet options are set using collections of options, and are automatically negotiated when the session is established.
- Telnet, rlogin, rsh, and rexec components can be used to access a real-time UNIX data source.
- Design-time visual interface supports interactive editing of client and server Telnet options.
- Rsh and Rexec components send commands and capture responses in one line of code.
- Scripting is easy with Login and WaitFor methods.
- AutoReceive technology reduces code by managing all incoming data.
- Advanced options for Telnet can be easily programmed (samples are provided).
- Supports SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxies.
- Comprehensive stream-based design provides flexibility.
- Supports International character sets.
- Fully supports both event driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs.
- All components provide multi-threaded asynchronous functionality.
- All components allow user-interface events to process during synchronous use.
- All components are thread-safe on critical members.
- Debugging has been extended beyond run-time testing to a design-time Editor in every component that tests server operation without compiling. A real-time visual interface provides unprecedented debugging capability.
- Compliant with RFC 854
- Includes a royalty-free license.
- Integrated Help 2.0 documentation includes over a dozen tutorials and a comprehensive reference guide with full support for dynamic help.
- Integrates with versions 2.0+ of Visual Studio and supports C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, and other .NET compliant development environments.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Dart Communications
Reference URL http://www.dart.com/pttelnet.aspx
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.