Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Dart Emulation for ActiveX
Build terminal emulation capabilities into your application with VT and Telnet controls. Features include screen scraping, advanced graphic fonts, and superior printing capabilities.
- VT control emulates VT52, VT100, VT220 and VT320 terminals, interpreting text and escape sequences to display a screen that can be used interactively (like a regular terminal) or invisibly (to capture reports that can subsequently be ¡§screen-scraped¡¨ by your application).
- Telnet control can be used as a real-time data source client, and supports rlogin, rsh and rexec.
- Display options are set using simple properties.
- Supports multibyte encodings to display and print Unicode characters.
- Printing of the display is fully supported, as is the printing of postscript files and auto-print (prints each line as it is received).
- Screen-scraping is achieved by reading the Text property, which returns all the text in the scroll-back buffer as well as the display.
- Graphic characters for box drawing is fully supported.
- Key remapping is easily accomplished with a Keydown event, where key 'substitution' can be used to remap keys.
- Dynamic scroll-back buffer can save hundreds (or thousands) of lines.
- Supports COM+ Component Services.
- Can be used in a multi-threaded environment.
- Can be used in BOTH event driven and scripted (blocking) application designs.
- Includes a royalty-free license.
- rapper classes included for convenient integration into Visual C++.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Dart Communications
Reference URL http://www.dart.com/ptem.aspx
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.