Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Dart SSL for ActiveX
Use the same security protocol that protects secure transactions world-wide. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) authentication and encryption will ensure your data stays private as it travels across the public network.
- Capable of SSL over FTP through a Firewall.
- Support for all major SSL over FTP standards and configurable to other non-standard implementations!
- Includes full FTP support for large files (files over 2 GB in size).
- Supports secure implementations of Globalscape(TM), WS_FTP(TM), and SERV_U.
- Compatible with common UNIX libraries such as OpenSSL and Certicom Plus(TM).
- CertificateStore enables the ability to create your own certificates.
- Automatically authenticates and encrypts/decrypts data sent and received over the Internet or your intranet using SSL2, SSL3, PCT or TLS.
- Secure ActiveX COM controls for TCP, TCP Server, POP3, FTP, and FTP Server.
- Non-secure TCP and Daemon controls are also included for building proxy server applications.
- Supports client-side AND server-side authentication.
- Write HTTP/S applications that provide client-side authentication WITHOUT displaying an annoying dialog asking the user to select his security certificate.
- CertificateList ActiveX control makes it easy to manage digital certificates.
- Certificate COM object exposes the details of digital certificates sent and received.
- CertificateStore COM object exposes collections of installed Certificate objects for management purposes for both the Current User and Local Machine, enabling the construction of Secure Servers that can also run as Services.
- Properties and events for certificate authentication give you complete control over what you will accept or reject.
- Supports COM+ Component Services.
- Can be used in a multi-threaded environment.
- Includes a royalty-free license.
- Wrapper classes included for convenient integration into Visual C++.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Dart Communications
Reference URL http://www.dart.com/ptssl.aspx
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.