Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Turbine 7 SDK
Includes .NET and COM Interfaces
The Turbine 7 SDK enables your software application to generate Flash Rich Media and PDF Documents - allowing you to leverage the power and ubiquity of these rich formats.
Turbine is an integrator of dynamic content into rich media, allowing a clean separation between Presentation from Content. With Turbine 7 you can build whole new rich media applications - impressive desktop multimedia applications!
Turbine is based on a sophisticated media-independent architecture that allows output to media formats like Flash and PDF.
The SDK is designed to run on desktop/client side environments, so if you are looking for a dynamic Flash or PDF generating server tool, please check our other products on the Turbine 7 range, which are specially designed to run on the server side, for example ASP.NET/ASP Turbine 7 and PHP Turbine 7.
Real World Applications
With the Turbine 7 SDK your .NET or COM software application can:
- Create Flash rich media movies or PDF documents from your applications's data
- Use Flash or XML files as templates for data integration
- Integrate image, video and audio media into Flash movies
- Build dynamic Flash movies or PDF documents based on user input
- Generate chart-based interactive visualizations of your data
- Automate generation of Flash and PDF content
- Automate creation of PDF reports based on database content
By working from inside your application, the Turbine 7 SDK can be used to create sophisticated Flash movies and PDF documents that share all the advantages of such universal media formats.
For a real world example, please visit Rich Chart Builder Home to see what can be done with Turbine SDK.
The Turbine 7 SDK includes all the base features of the standard ASP and ASP.NET Turbine 7 products, including:
- Includes the easy to use Turbine Media Markup Language that can express all the rich media capabilities: text, images, shapes, movie clips, buttons, scripting, video and audio. See Turbine Lab.
- Extensive data integration capabilities - from XML, ADO.NET Data Sets, Data Tables or Data Views, ADO RecordSets or plain old text files, local or remote.
- Dynamic Chart generation - chart types can be customized and new types created. See the Chart Gallery for examples.
- Includes text, images, video and audio from a variety of formats, from local or remote locations.
- Full Flash MX support with extensive component integration.
- Dynamic Adobe PDF document generation.
- Encrypts PDF documents allowing permissions to be specified.
The Turbine 7 SDK runs on Windows and includes a COM interface that can be used from any programming language that supports COM automation, like C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, VBScript, etc. Turbine 7 SDK also includes a .NET interface that can be used in any .NET programming language like C# or VB.NET.
Full documentation and source code examples on how to run and use all the Turbine 7 features are included with the SDK.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Blue Pacific
Reference URL http://www.blue-pacific.com/products/turbinesdk/default.htm
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.