Arction LightningChart Ultimate for WPF and Windows Forms
LightningChart is a Visual Studio add-on, and the fastest 2D & 3D data visualization SDK for Windows Forms and WPF. The charting library is used in applications for the most demanding industries: science and research, engineering, economics and finance, trading, medicine, energy, space and defence. LightningChart is entirely GPU accelerated and performance optimized for presenting the massive amount of data (more than 1 Billion data points real-time).
Utilizing CPU and memory resources efficiently, LightningChart is developed and optimized for the professional high-speed software dealing with the real-time data acquisition and representation. This provides an unmatched performance to final applications.
LightningChart provides the following Features: XY charts, 3D charts, Polar view, Smith view, Maps, Signal Tools and Volume Rendering. Thanks to a flexible pricing structure of LightningChart, developers can choose the most beneficial product option: to buy any Feature separately, or to purchase a cost-efficient Package with a pre-defined combination of Features.
PROPERTIES OF FEATURES
- Series types: sampled data (discrete signal), point-line, freeform point-line, areas, high-low, polygon, stock (candle-stick), bar, band, constant line, intensity grid, intensity mesh, line collections
- Real-time monitoring scrolling modes: scrolling, sweeping, stepping, oscilloscope style level triggered
- Heatmaps with contours, wireframe, contour labels
- Stencil for rendering intensity series inside polygon, map region
- Persistent rendering layers, Multiple legends, and Axis scale breaking
- Scale breaks to clip off unnecessary info, such as non-trading days in weekends
- Series types: surface mesh, surface grid, waterfall, polygon, rectangle planes, mesh models, point-line, bar and pie charts.
- 3D scene settings with Multiple light sources
- Import 3D models in .obj
- Gigantic surface sizes of over 4096x4096, depending on available memory
- Separate Linear Transfer function for every channel
- Volume Thresholding in accordance with voxels brightness for every channel
- Dynamic modification of Voxel range
- Manual or Automatic Adoptive sampling rate of volume data
- Three interchangeable options for Volume Rendering Ray function
- On-line tile maps: supports street maps and satellite imagery
- Dozens of maps: World, continents, specific areas
- Multi-layer: land, lakes, rivers, roads, cities etc.
- Map import from ESRI shape file data
- Unlimited, Multiple amplitude and angle axes
- Palette-colored point-line series
- Series types: point-line
- Absolute and normalized scales
SignalTools: SignalReader, SignalGenerator, AudioInput, AudioOutput, SpectrumCalculator
- Full mouse-interaction, touch screen support, custom mouse interactivity extensions
- Cursors and Annotations, data colorizing with color palette, and full customizability of components
- Data breaking by NaN or other specified breaking value, in selected series types
- Numeric, Time, DateTime, Logarithmic, Geographic Coordinate System (GCS) and Custom axis scales
- Professional 5-star technical support & Hundreds of chart examples
- DirectX 11 & DirectX 9 support
- Automatic software rendering with WARP in systems without graphics hardware and for virtual machines
- Ability to disable rendering to save GPU resources if chart is not in use or temporary not needed, or hidden
- Selectable fonts quality
- HiDPI scaling support
- Can be run in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes