Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Spreadsheet SDK - read, write and calculate Excel spreadsheets in your applications without Office required
- Excel is not required (the library uses its own custom fast engine to read, write and calculate spreadsheets). Microsoft does not currently recommend, and does not support, Automation of Microsoft Office applications from any unattended, non-interactive client application or component (including ASP, ASP.NET, DCOM, and NT Services)
- Clean and simple API to read and write Excel files
- 100% C# code compatible with different security modes for ASP.NET web-servers;
- Comes with over 150 ready "copy and paste" source code samples for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic 6, ASP Classic
- Includes .NET, ActiveX and command line (console) interfaces so can be used from different environments
- Writing for XLS, HTML, TXT, CSV, XML support;
- Exports to PDF without any other libraries required;
- Reading for CSV, XLS (Office 97-2010), XLSX (Office 2007-2010) and ODS (Open Office Calc) support;
- Formula calculations (standard functions, add-in formula like XIRR) support;
- Can be used in Visual C#, Visual Basic.NET and ASP.NET
- Cells, columns, rows, worksheets support;
- Unicode support;
- NEW - 12 chart types supported;
- Cells formatting (font, color, border style, alignment) is supported;
- Capable of changing existing Excel documents (change data and save modified document, add or remove rows, columns);
- Export XLS into CSV, TXT, HTML and XML, PDF;
- Reads Excel files into dataset: how to read data from XLS Excel document into dataset);
- Convert spreadsheets from command line or .bat command files using Spreadsheet SDK Console version.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Reference URL http://bytescout.com/products/developer/spreadsheetsdk/bytescoutspreadsheetsdk.html
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.