Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
TinyTERM for Linux
TinyTERM for Linux provides a high-quality terminal emulation solution for IT professionals requiring UNIX, Linux and legacy system access from the Linux desktop.
Superior Terminal Emulation
TinyTERM for Linux provides secure TCP/IP access to UNIX and Linux hosts with exact terminal emulation. Users can rely on TinyTERM for 21 terminals, including the Linux console, Wyse 50/60, DEC VT100/VT220/VT320 and SCOANSI. TinyTERM for Linux also provides local shell connectivity, giving you instant access to a command prompt.
IBM: 3151, 3101
Digital: VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420
ANSI: ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux Console
Wyse/TVI: Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Televideo TVI912, 925, 950
TinyTERM for Linux includes xterm-style dynamic terminal resizing. Need more rows and columns displayed? Grab a corner of the window and resize it. TinyTERM for Linux will automatically wrap text to fill the available window space.
Multiple code pages allow for display of a wide range of characters and alphabets. Color mapping allows you to easily change the foreground, background and cursor colors for best readability in any circumstances. And with the ability to import configuration files from TinyTERM, connection settings can be shared across platforms.
TinyTERM for Linux includes SSH for very secure connectivity. Based on industry-standard strong encryption, SSH allow users to access remote hosts securely over any available TCP/IP connection. Both host key and username/password authentication are included, as well as RSA/DSA key generation and management.
- Selectable color settings for foreground, background and bold text
- Very simple and easy-to-use user interface supports multiple connection profiles
- 21 terminal emulations including Linux console/xterm, VT100/220/320, Wyse 50/60, ANSI, SCOANSI and IBM3151
- SSH and Telnet protocol support
- Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management
- Option for extending lines/cols when resizing or fit scaleable fonts to window
- Auto line-wrapping when columns resized for keeping information onscreen
- Code page support for over 25 locales, including CP 437, CP 1251, CP 1252, ISO 8859-1 and ISO 8859-2
- Configurable hostname, user, port
- All customizations can be saved as individual configurations for quick connecting to different hosts
- Supports any remotely accessible applications with line draw and character sets
- Import connection files from TinyTERM and TinyTERM Plus
- Fonts rendered internally for crystal-clear type in all situations
- TinyTERM for Linux Screenshots
- TinyTERM Desktop FAQ
- TinyTERM for Linux Documentation
- TinyTERM for Linux and TinyTERM Product Comparison
Need assistance from our technical support department? You can call our support line at (801) 268-3088 option 5, email email@example.com, or visit our support page.
TinyTERM for Mac
TinyTERM Plus for Windows
TinyTERM for Windows
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Century Software
Reference URL http://www.censoft.com/products/itx/tinyterm-itx-desktop.php
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.