Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
TERM for UNIX/Linux
TERM for UNIX/Linux is a powerful multi-platform communications software solution for UNIX systems. Users can communicate with any UNIX or PC system on the network, Internet, or by modem. This is accomplished with precise terminal emulations including VT220, SCO ANSI, WYSE 60 and more. Asynchronous protocols and scripting tools permit users to automate tasks and facilitate fast, error-free file transfers.
TERM for UNIX/Linux allows terminal or workstation users access to any modem attached to the host, to communicate with any networked UNIX system across a LAN or the Internet, and to transfer files.
Digital: VT52, VT100, VT102, VT220, VT320
ANSI: ANSI, SCOANSI
Wyse/TVI: Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Televideo TVI912, 925, 950
Other: ADM1, PCTERM, TTY, Wang 2110
Advanced File Transfer
TERM for UNIX/Linux gives users a variety of file transfer options using advanced asynchronous file transfer protocols. Its high-performance, proprietary WTERMCRC and TERMCRC protocols allow for fast, reliable, re-startable file transfers. With WTERMCRC interrupted file transfers and lost modem connections won't result in lost money. The industry-standard protocols in TERM for UNIX/Linux, like Kermit and X, Y, Zmodem, offer compatibility with users and systems running other communications facilities. Line-by-line file transfers allow files to be uploaded and downloaded to any networked or serial system. TERM for UNIX/Linux also includes a complete file transfer server developed with TERM Scripting Language (TSL), Century's application development language.
UNIX-to-UNIX communications are facilitated by TERM for UNIX/Linux's terminal emulations. A terminal using TERM for UNIX/Linux can run applications developed for other terminals. For example, users with VT220 terminals can use TERM for UNIX/Linux to run applications developed for Wyse 60 terminals. TERM supports 12 complete terminal emulations.
With TERM's Script Language, TERM users can automate repetitive tasks. TSL lets users build turnkey applications compatible with any system running TERM for UNIX/Linux: user menus, terminal emulations, transparent logins to remote systems, etc. Multi-platform support is built into the script. TSL's prewritten commands allow for off-hour polling, calling remote sites at night when phone rates are lower, automatic downloading of daily sales reports, etc. The interactive learn mode records your actions and converts them to a script, automating the development of your custom applications.
- Access remote UNIX systems directly
- Rely on superior terminal emulation and complete flexibility
- Use all the popular file transfer protocols
- Automate functions with the included scripting language, TERM Script
- Use on most UNIX platforms, including SCO, Linux, HP, AIX, Sun, and DEC
- Support full telnet and rlogin protocols over LANs, WANs, and the Internet
- Coexist with native UNIX networking commands such as UUCP
- Work with virtually any modem or modem bank
- Save with no per-user license fees
- Available on most UNIX and Linux platforms
- 12 emulations including VT220, SCO ANSI, & Wyse 60
- Automate functions by creating custom applications with TSL
- Single interface means no relearning
- Multi-user configuration
- Works with virtually any modem or modem bank
- Co-exists with UUCP
- Universal connectivity íV modems, direct serial and network
- Full telnet and rlogin support
- On-line help
- No per-user license fees
- Complete automation of communication functions like auto login, remote polling and unattended file transfers
- Automated script building
- Multi-platform scripts
- Over 200 commands
- Upload and download files to a remote host
- Learn mode lets you write complete applications
- Customizable, pre-written applications include: a simple BBS, interactive file transfer server, unattended file transfer, remote polling and more
- Full set of user interface commands
- Full keyboard remapping
- X, Y, Zmodem, WTERMCRC, TERMCRC, Kermit and line by line file transfers
- File transfer client
- File transfer server
- Direct login access to remote UNIX systems
- Rlogin and telnet protocols support connections over LANs, WANs and the Internet
- Communication support for TCP/IP networks
- Asynchronous connections with direct serial line or modem
- Automated login
- Support for virtually any modem
- Supports modem banks
UNIX System Compatibility
- Available for most UNIX systems, including: SCO, HP, AIX, Sun, DEC, Linux
- All versions include TERM Scripting Language and offer consistent user interfaces, eliminating retraining costs
- Fully integrated with the UNIX system
- Multi-user configuration allows for custom configurations for each user
- Co-exists with native UNIX networking commands and UUCP
TERM for UNIX/Linux screenshot
Evaluate TERM for UNIX/Linux
Download a free 14-day evaluation now.
Need assistance from our technical support department? You can call our support line at (801) 268-3088 option 5, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our support page.
TinyTERM Plus for Windows
TinyTERM for Windows
TinyTERM for Mac
TinyTERM for Linux
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Century Software
Reference URL http://www.censoft.com/products/term-for-unix-linux.php
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.