Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Dynamsoft Dynamic Webcam SDK
Dynamic Webcam SDK
Capture images & video stream from Webcams; Edit & upload images in your Web App.
Optimized for web applications, Dynamic Webcam SDK is a browser plugin which enables users to acquire an image from a webcam, edit and then upload/save it to a database, web server or local disk. Also, it can capture a live video stream into a container and grab a snapshot to be exported to a file/binary.
The library is based on the DirectShow API and works with all USB video device class (UVC) and WIA compatible webcams. Computers with Windows XP SP2 and later have UVC support built in, which allows for easy interconnectivity between webcams and computers.
Dynamic Webcam SDK comes with 2 editions for different browsers: ActiveX Edition and Plugin Edition.
- ActiveX Edition - IE x86/64
- Plugin Edition - Firefox, Chrome, Safari & Opera on Windows
- ASP.NET, PHP, JSP, ASP, VB.NET, etc.
- IIS, Tomcat, Apache and more
- Safe installation. The SDK is digitally signed by VeriSign.
- Supports SSL for image uploading & downloading.
- Supports Windows Authentication, Form Authentication and Basic Authentication.
- Integration with Dynamic Web TWAIN to enable image acquisition from both scanners and webcams.
- OCR SDK: recognize text and convert your images to searchable PDFs.
- Barcode SDK: detect and decode 1D&2D barcode info.
- No need to learn the details of UVC and DirectShow.
- Award-winning support from Dynamsoft to help you create the perfect image acquisition solution.
Contact Us Now>>
Rich Feature Set
- Edit scanned images: Rotate, Crop, Zoom, etc.
- Save/Upload images to your local folders, FTP Sites, Web Servers, databases etc.
Features & Benefits
- Capture images & live video streams from UVC compatible webcams.
- Customize image properties:
- Resolution, Framerate, MediaType
- Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, WhiteBalance, BacklightCompensation, Gain, ColorEnable
- Zoom, Focus, Exposure, Iris, Pan, Tilt, Roll
- Both GUI and non-GUI image editor are supported.
- Supports basic image editing features including Rotate, Crop, Mirror, Flip, Erase and ChangeImageSize.
- Supports multiple images selection.
- Supports switching images.
- Supports clearing the specified area of an image and filling the area with a specified color.
- Supports Zoom In/Zoom Out.
- Downloads/Uploads image(s) through HTTP/HTTPS or FTP/FTPS.
- Image format supported: BMP, JPEG, PNG, (Multi-page) TIFF and (Multi-page) PDF files.
- Saves images to byte array.
- Uploads extra information to web servers or databases along with images.
- Supports cookie & session integration.
- Supports RLE, G3, G4, LZW, PackBits TIFF compression.
- Built-in JPEG, PNG, PDF and TIFF encoder enables you to compress the acquired images no matter whether the TWAIN source has the capability.
- Upload progress bar allows you to cancel during the upload.
- Supports downloading from HTTP stream.
- Downloads/Uploads file(s) through HTTP/HTTPS or FTP/FTPS directly (without loading to the control).
- The ActiveX is digitally signed by VeriSign.
- ActiveX Edition marked safe for initializing and scripting.
- Supports Windows Authentication, Forms Authentication and Basic Authentication.
- Compatible with Data Execution Prevention (DEP) and Protected Mode.
- Both ActiveX and Plug-in editions support SSL for FTP/HTTP uploading/downloading.
- Premier Support: Basic support is covered by the license fee. For customers who want to get premier support and free upgrade, Yearly Subscription is provided.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Reference URL http://www.dynamsoft.com/Products/webcam-sdk.aspx
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.