Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
dtSearch Web with Spider
dtSearch Web is an out-of-the-box solution for publishing instantly searchable documents in both Web-ready and other formats.
- After a simple wizard-based setup, visitors can instantly search the site¡¦s contents with:
- hit-highlighted display of Web-ready file types such as HTML, PDF and XML, including display of images, formatting and links.
- conversion of other file types ("Office," Unicode, ZIP, etc.) to HTML for browser display with highlighted hits.
- Operating through dtSearch Web, the Spider can expand the scope of the searchable database beyond a site's own data to content on a third-party Web sites (both publicly available and secure), including support for a wide variety of content (HTML, XML, ASP.NET, MS CMS, SharePoint, etc.) and WYSWYG hit highlighted displays.
- The product includes numerous customization options, so all aspects of the dtSearch Web display can match the style of the rest of the site.
- Click here for a demo site showing dtSearch Web functionality. Included in the demo are:
- display of HTML and PDF with highlighted hits as well as embedded links and images.
- support for searching (using the full range of dtSearch features) across an entire XML database, or limited to a specific combination of fields or sub-fields.
- distributed searching capabilities using the dtSearch Spider.
Instantly Search Terabytes of Text
dtSearch document filters support a broad range of data
- Supports MS Office through current versions (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), OpenOffice, ZIP, HTML, XML/XSL, PDF and more
- Supports Exchange, Outlook, Thunderbird and other popular email types, including nested and ZIP attachments
- Spider supports public and secure, static and dynamic (ASP.NET, SharePoint, CMS, PHP, etc.) web data
- APIs for SQL-type data, including BLOB data
- Highlights hits in all supported data types
25+ full-text and fielded data search options
- Federated searching
- Special forensics search options
- Advanced data classification objects
APIs for C++, Java and .NET through current versions
- 64-bit and 32-bit Win / Linux APIs; .NET Spider API
- Document filters also available for separate licensing
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Reference URL http://www.dtsearch.com/PLF_web_2.html
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.