Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
OpManager is a complete, end-to-end network monitoring software
that offers advanced fault and performance management functionality across critical IT resources such as routers, WAN links, switches, firewalls, VoIP call paths, physical servers, virtual servers, domain controllers & other IT infrastructure devices.
Further the network monitoring software, combines an easy-to-use interface that lets you quickly deploy the product for production and also apply your organization's monitoring policies across multiple devices quickly.
A single pane of glass for complete network monitoring
1. Network Performance Monitoring
- Monitor availability and performance, analyze traffic usage and manage configurations for routers, switches, firewalls, WAN accelerators, wireless access points.
- Get granular information for your Cisco networks; Leverage Cisco's NetFlow, NBAR, CBQoS for Traffic Analysis, Cisco IP SLA for WAN monitoring and VoIP monitoring, CDP for L2⁄ L3 network mapping, in addition to the regular SNMP based performance monitoring, Syslog and SNMP Trap processing.
2. Server Performance Monitoring
- Monitor server performance across multiple OSes; Supports monitoring Windows, Linux, Solaris, HP UX, IBM AIX servers (leverages SNMP, WMI & CLI for monitoring).
- Monitor server virtualization; Supports VMware and Hyper-V: Monitors over 100 deep performance metrics by leveraging VMwareˇ¦s API and WMI.
- Monitor essential Microsoft services or applications viz. Exchange monitoring,Active Directory monitoring, MS SQL monitoring.
- Monitor Servers for CPU, Memory and Disk Utilization, Services, Windows Services, Processes, Custom scripts, URLs (HTTP⁄ HTTPs), Files⁄ Folders at no extra cost.
Monitor other infrastructure devices like Load Balancers, Temperature Sensors, IP Cameras, Printers & more. supports custom SNMP & WMI monitors.
3. Be the first to know before it affects your end user
- Spot network hiccups proactively. Get alerted through email, text message to your mobile phone, customizable dashboard view, Custom network maps & groups, web alerts, Smartphone GUI, alert escalation & more.
- Process network events viz., Windows event log monitoring, syslog monitoring & SNMP trap monitoring.
- Avert false positives using advanced fault management functionality viz., device dependency configuration, downtime scheduler and alarm suppression.
4. Troubleshoot and resolve network issues instantly
- Dive deep into network troubleshooting with wide collection of useful network monitoring tools ; Real Time Graph, Switch Port Mapper, Remote Connection to servers & SNMP MIB browser.
- Orchestrate routine IT management tasks and first level fault troubleshooting with IT workflow automation.
- Automate fault remediation; trigger selfˇVhealing scripts or patches. Integrate with your helpdesk for automatic trouble ticketing.
5. Live Network maps
- A live graphical representation of your complete network diagram that helps you quickly spot network performance bottlenecks.
6. Powerful network reports
- Get insights on network performance, usage trends and capacity with over 100 out-of-the-box reports.
- Share reports with your peers periodically using schedule Email reports; supports XLS, PDF and HTML formats.
- Get insights on which devices contributed to the SLA breach using the managerˇ¦s dashboard or Service Level Management (SLM) reports.
7. Enterprise ready network management
- Scale over 50,000 Interfaces or 5000 devices using a single enterprise network monitoring console.
- Designed to adapt distributed network monitoring with robust probe- central architecture.
- Ensure high availability using hot-standby or Failover engine.
- Scale to your growing enterprise network monitoring needs. Switch an existing standalone version to enterprise edition remote monitoring probe.
8. Extend the power of OpManager
- Customize OpManager to suit to your network monitoring needs; Choose the ones you need from our wide collection of OpManager add-ons and plug-ins.
- Make OpManager as your IT management hub; Integrate seamlessly with other ManageEngine products or with third party network management tools with REST API.
9. Deploy to production in minutes
- Deploy OpManager in less than an hour with automatic network discovery and classification using wide collection of monitoring templates for devices and interfaces.
- Manage your network easily with industry standard monitoring and management protocols.
- Quickly apply your company's monitoring policies across multiple devices using quick configuration wizards, templates and views.
- Zero consultation required to get it up and running.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: ZOHO Corp (ManageEngine)
Reference URL http://www.manageengine.com/network-monitoring/
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.