Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
SoftLogica Backup Platinum
Backup Platinum is easy-to-use and powerful backup program designed for Microsoft Windows. Makes a reserve copy of your critical data to hard or USB drives, CD-R/W, DVD, FTP or LAN with 128-bit file encryption and ZIP compression. Can run in service mode under NT/2000/XP/2003.
1. Full CD-RW and DVD support with disk spanning
Backup Platinum fully supports writing to CD and DVD disks.
You can use any CDR, CDRW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW or DVD+RW compatible media and corresponding devices to store your data. Large backups will be automatically split to several parts and stored on several disks using disk spanning.
2. Backup and synchronize with LAN and FTP
In addition to local hard drives and other devices you can store your data on a different computer in your local area network or even on a remote FTP site. You can also synchronize local data with a folder on a remote FTP site and transfer files in both directions.
3. Integrated ZIP compression
You can compress your files when storing them. This reduces network traffic and saves disk space. Depending on your needs you can either compress each file separately or store many files belonging to a single backup item to a single ZIP archive. You can also create password-protected ZIP files.
4. 128-bit encryption with Blowfish
You can protect your backup data with a strong 128-bit Blowfish encryption. It can be used together with ZIP compression or independently from it. In all cases nobody will access your stored data without your secret password.
5. Flexible and powerful scheduler
You can schedule your backup operations so that they are performed in the most convenient time. For example you can choose to backup late at night or on weekend. You can specify different time for different sets of files and folders. It is possible to schedule an operation at a specific time and then repeat it every day or at certain weekdays or month days. You can also repeat operations using any specified period of time.
6. Can run in service mode on Windows NT/2000/XP
Backup Platinum can run as a usual application or as a service on Windows NT/2000/XP systems. In the service mode the backup is independent from the currently logged in user. The benefit is that your items are processed even if somebody else is using the system at the moment or if nobody is logged in at all.
- CRC verification when writing on CD/DVD;
- Quick erase option for CD/DVD;
- Speed selection for CD/DVD burning;
- Flexible file selection and file masks handling;
- Multi-threaded transfer engine that executes backups in the background with minimum system resource consumption;
- Command line interface for professional users;
- Ability to store multiple versions of backup files with timestamps;
- A number of options to specify default actions executed without user interaction when running in service mode;
- Option to run backup on log on/log off
- Options to set any other program to run before or after processing an item
- Backup of selected registry keys
- MD4/MD5 password authentication for FTP servers
- Import/export of all settings and registration status
- Option to restore to a folder different from the original one
- E-mail notification about operation results
- Support for SMTP servers requiring authorization
- Ability to choose priority for the background backup process
- Option to wait N minutes after logon before processing backups
- Activity log in RTF format with the option to automatically ZIP old log files
- Choice between more and less detailed log view
- Windows XP compatible user interface
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Reference URL http://www.backup-platinum.com/features.shtml
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.