Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Indigo Rose DeltaMAX 1.0
DeltaMAX is an advanced binary differencing engine library for Windows. It allows you to create and apply binary difference files (¡§patch files¡¨) from your applications. It is the same binary differencing engine used in Visual Patch.
Binary differencing is the process of analyzing two files and then compactly representing the differences or "delta" between them. Also known as "delta compression," binary differencing is able to represent the data that differs between two files in the most compact way possible.
The most common application of binary differencing is in creating software patches. This involves analyzing two versions of a file in order to extract only the data that has changed from one version to the other. The results of this analysis can then be used to recreate the newer version from any file that exactly matches the original. By only containing the differences, such a patch file can be very small.
Of course, there are many other uses for binary differencing beyond deploying software updates. Because so little data needs to be transmitted, delta compression makes it possible to distribute changes to large data files as efficiently possible.
- Very fast encoding - DeltaMAX is able to perform multiple passes in less time than it takes other tools to perform a single pass.
- Fast decoding - DeltaMAX uses efficient file I/O buffering in order to apply differences quickly.
- Low memory requirements for decoding - DeltaMAX requires only minimal amounts of memory for decoding, and is able to apply differences in low memory situations.
- Compact encoding format - DeltaMAX uses a custom encoding scheme that is very efficient.
- Unique multi-pass optimization - DeltaMAX can perform multiple encoding passes in order to experimentally achieve the best results. This is especially important because the optimal settings can vary according to the unique internal structure of each individual file.
- Works with all file types - DeltaMAX can create differences for all kinds of files (e.g. software executables, word documents, satellite images, medical databases, ocean maps, game data files...)
- Support for large files - DeltaMAX is exceptional in its ability to handle very large files (up to 2GB) and to encode these large files very quickly.
- Developed for Windows - DeltaMAX was developed specifically for the Windows platform, and does not sacrifice performance to achieve platform independence.
The DeltaMAX library is a 32-bit Windows DLL. It is compatible with Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows XP. It is written in C++ (ATL) and requires no additional runtimes or DLLs to be distributed with it.
The DeltaMAX DLL has both a traditional direct DLL interface compatible with C/C++ as well as a COM interface for use with Visual Basic, Visual Studio, .NET, Delphi and other languages that support COM (ActiveX) interfaces.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Indigo Rose
Reference URL http://www.indigorose.com/deltamax/
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.