Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Dart Email Validation for .NET
PowerTCP Email Validation for .NET component allows you to easily add email address validation to .NET and ASP.NET applications. Developers are able to configure this component to achieve a custom balance of speed and confirmation strictness. Setting the maximum validation level determines whether the component simply checks address syntax, performs an actual SMTP recipient check, or five levels in-between. Furthermore, validation may be performed synchronously or asynchronously, depending on project implementation requirements.
- Create custom applications using Windows forms or ASP.NET.
- Verify email addresses to seven levels of validation, from syntax check to querying accounts on mail servers.
- Validate lists of email addresses with a single method call.
- Retrieve mail exchange servers (MX Records) associated with an email address.
- Includes fully configurable classes for regulating DNS and SMTP connections.
- Options for item completion-only progress, or granular step-by-step progress, for address list validation.
- Utilizes performance-enhancing features such as domain caching, a "greenlist" for marking domains that validate all addresses (including bad ones), and persistent connections for email addresses that share domains.
- Fully supports both event driven (asynchronous) and blocking (synchronous) application designs.
- Allows user-interface events to process during synchronous use.
- No knowledge of SMTP or DNS protocols is required. Documentation provides theory of operation.
- Supports full drag/drop integration within Visual Studio.
- Royalty-free distribution.
- 100% managed code. Samples are included.
- Integrates with versions 2.0+ of Visual Studio and supports C#, VB.NET, Managed C++, and other .NET compliant development environments.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Dart Communications
Reference URL http://www.dart.com/ptmlvnet.aspx
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.