Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Dart FTP for ActiveX
Communicate with any standard FTP or secure FTPS server using PowerTCP FTP for ActiveX.
- FTP component supports both standard and secure FTP, including SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, PCT, TLS.
- Supports use in traditional client applications, windows services, and scalable ASP applications.
- Includes mput and mget methods for transferring multiple files (including directory trees) with ease.
- Parses directory listings into properties for file name, size, etc., automatically.
- Creates and deletes directories on the server.
- Provides full support for large files (files over 2 GB in size).
- Features customizable certificate acceptance, including optional client authentication.
- Includes optional zip compression/decompression of transferred files (For building a stand-alone zip utility see PowerTCP Zip Compression for ActiveX).
- Retrieves and stores file data directly to and from memory when desired.
- Performs ASCII and binary transfers, in both Passive and Active modes.
- Resumes interrupted transfers, and aborts transfers without losing the session connection.
- Reports bytes sent and received in real-time.
- Supports custom commands.
- Supports both asynchronous (event-driven) and synchronous (scripted) application designs.
- Transfers files through all common firewalls and proxies, including Socks 4/5, Ftp SITE, Ftp USER, Ftp OPEN, and more.
- Supports multi-threaded environments and COM+ Component Services.
- Highly stable; released initially in 1999, PowerTCP FTP for ActiveX has been optimized for ease-of-use and consistently updated for stability based on the feedback of thousands of users.
- Contains sample projects written in Visual Basic, C++, Delphi, and PowerBuilder.
- Includes context-sensitive Help with tutorials and a comprehensive reference guide.
- Includes a royalty-free license.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Dart Communications
Reference URL http://www.dart.com/ptftp.aspx
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.