Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Dart Mail for ActiveX
PowerTCP Mail for ActiveX contains email components which allow you to create, send, retrieve, preview, and edit mail messages while verifying E-mail addresses using simple properties and methods. You get an easy-to-use product that can handle your most demanding applications, including full support for multi-national character sets for use in all countries. Don't get stuck with a rigid mail control that won't be able to meet your needs as your requirements change. Download a 30-Day Trial. Looking for secure POP? Check out PowerTCP SSL for ActiveX.
- Email ActiveX controls send mail (SMTP), retrieve mail (POP3 and IMAP4), and author/edit mail (Message object), providing the building blocks you need to build simple or complex mail-handling applications.
- Comprehensive support for multi-national character sets and extended support for detecting unencoded non-ASCII characters.
- Create HTML mail with only a single line of code!
- A single Message object solves all message MIME encoding/decoding details. When mail is downloaded, the Message object decodes it on-the-fly and populates itself with a decoded representation of the received mail. Conversely, a message is created by adding Part objects, and is encoded on-the-fly as the message is sent.
- Message object is used by all three mail ActiveX controls (and can be used stand-alone for encoding/decoding any MIME message), providing a unified representation that minimizes the learning curve.
- High-level methods provide ease-of-use, while the rich object model allows advanced applications to directly manipulate MIME parts and headers. You will not out-grow this product if your requirements change.
- Supports mail address verification.
- Detailed knowledge of SMTP, POP3, IMAP4 and MIME is NOT required (that's our job!).
- Highly stable; released initially in 1999, PowerTCP Mail for ActiveX has been optimized for ease-of-use and consistently updated for stability based on the feedback of thousands of users.
- Supports COM+ Component Services.
- Can be used in a multi-threaded environment.
- Can be used in BOTH event driven and scripted (blocking) application designs.
- Includes a royalty-free license.
- Wrapper classes included for convenient integration into Visual C++.
- Over 31 full sample projects demonstrate usage of each mail component.
* Secure Smtp, Pop and Imap support
* SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, PCT, TLS support
* Implicit and explicit security modes
* Rich X509 certificate management objects included
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Dart Communications
Reference URL http://www.dart.com/ptml.aspx
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.