Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
AnyMap is an Extension of AnyChart Flash Charts, but it can be used and licensed separately.
AnyMap Interactive Maps is a unique feature of AnyChart component that allows you to visualize geo related data.
We use the same swf file to render maps and charts - it allows combining maps and chart in the interactive dashboard and easily deploying both of them.
Here are some tasks you can solve with AnyMap:
- Create Drilldown Maps.
- Create Geographical Related Dashboards.
- Create Real Estate, Distributor, Franchise, Dealer, etc. locators.
- Visualize statistical or reporting data easily.
- Visualize marketing research reports.
- Create Area Selectors for web-sites.
AnyChart Flash Map Features:
- Draw custom markers, bubbles, lines and connectors on the maps.
- Draw any map shipped in the package with no additional charge or royalty - see the list of available maps .
- Use any SHP file to create your custom map - if you have SHP files that contains maps you need - contact us at email@example.com and we will convert them into AnyChart compatible format.
- Display any map in one of ten map projections.
- Use geographical coordinates (longitude, latitude) to add custom points to the map.
- Use thresholds to color a map automatically, according to the data stored in your database.
- Add legend, labels and tooltips to a map.
- Attach custom actions to any map region - to create interactive web applications.
- Attach any custom data from your database to the map - for labels, tooltips, legend, coloring or actions.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Reference URL http://www.anychart.com/products/anymap/overview/
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.