Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
SQL Enterprise Monitor
AT A GLANCE
SQL Enterprise Monitor is the feature-rich diagnostic tool for instant visibility into what's going on with your SQL Servers.
Find the problem fast by drilling down into up-to-the-minute performance information for server, database, users, queries and hardware.
SQL Enterprise Monitor helps you quickly make decisions based on up to the minute performance data for a selected SQL Server.
This versatile tool shows how resources are being consumed enabling you to drill down by database, application, user or query.
SQL Enterprise Monitor offers two views of your SQL Servers. The Enterprise View allows you to check and compare servers and services across your entire network. Switch to the My SQL Servers view to drill down into specific performance data for a single server.
These are just a few of the main features:
The Enterprise View
- View the operational status for services including SQL Server, SQL Agent, DTC and Reporting Services to ensure your critical services stay running. See which services are running, stopped, paused or not installed.
- Compare the security, settings and properties of all your servers on the network, including Login Audit Level, Security Mode, Version Numbers and current Service Pack. Keep all your servers up to date with security fixes and configured correctly.
- See all the scheduled jobs that have failed in the last 24 hours to ensure essential tasks and maintenance jobs get done.
- Register and monitor unlimited SQL Servers - pay one price however many servers you have!
My SQL Servers View
- Quickly see how well your server is performing using the Dashboard tab. See how many processes are running, the number of open and blocked transactions and jobs that failed to run.
- Monitor the load on your server and see databases have the highest consumption of CPU, memory and disk I/O. Essential for your de-consolidation work.
- Are all of your databases being backed up? Don't lose critical data (or your job!). The Database Backup History tab will tell you if each database has been backed up, when the last backup took place and who did it.
- Find queries that are repeatedly executed and can be converted to stored procs and make use of query plans. Stored procs return results quicker than ad-hoc code, because query plans can make use of indexes and statistics.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Norb Technologies
Reference URL http://www.norbtechnologies.com/sql-enterprise-monitor-2009.aspx
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.