Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Qoppa jPDFWriter™ Java PDF Writer Library
Generate PDF documents directly from your Java™ programs. jPDFWriter is a Java™ class library that allows you to create PDF documents directly from your Java programs without having to install any third party drivers or software. jPDFWriter emulates the standard Java™ classes to print and draw graphics to reduce the learning curve when using the library and reuse existing code.
PDFWriter can create PDF files in two ways:
- PDF files can be created directly using jPDFWriter's very simple API. Simply create a PDFDocument object, create as many PDFPage objects as necessary, draw strings, graphics or any other elements supported by Graphics2D to the pages and then save the document.
- jPDFWriter also extends the standard Java PrinterJob so that you can create PDF files in the same way that you would print to a physical printer. This allows for reuse of existing printing code and for an application to decide, at runtime, whether to send the output to a printer or to a PDF file.
PDF files can be saved to files on a disk, written to a java.io.OutputStream or written directly to a javax.servlet.ServletOutputStream to show in a browser when working within a J2EE application server.
jPDFWriter is written entirely in Java™ so application portability and operating system independence are not compromised. jPDFWriter has been tested on Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
- Emulates the java graphics and printing classes, thus minimizing code changes and training.
- No need to install or configure additional drivers or software when deploying your application.
- Written entirely in Java™ - allows your application to remain platform independent.
- Supports PDF compression for smaller document size.
- Support for PDF encryption and permissions
- Support for embedding fonts.
- Support for JBIG2 images with optional module.
- Allows runtime decision to go to a printer or to a PDF file.
- Support for all image types, including JBIG2 and JPEG 2000.
- Tested on JDK 1.3.1 and above.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Qoppa Software.
Reference URL http://www.qoppa.com/jpindex.html
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.