Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
RSSBus Server for .NET
RSSBus for .NET is a pure .NET implementation of RSSBus including everything you need to add Simple Services support to your applications, networks, and services architectures.
Rapidly build, configure, and deploy Simple Services which can be easily consumed by just about anything. RSSBus for .NET facilitates the creation of Simple Services and service-based Web Applications. RSSBus for .NET includes the RSSBus Engine, a library of RSSBus Connectors, the Admin Console, and a set of Simple Service demo scripts.
RSSBus for .NET Will Help You:
- Connect to information sources with the library of pre-defined services
- Define new services and access data sources through RSSBus Connectors
- Create custom feeds, widgets, and services that are accessible through simple standards-based interfaces including: SOAP, REST, HTML, RSS, ATOM, JSON, XLS, and CSV
- Combine, transfer, and convert data between dozens of different Enterprise and Internet information sources by nesting and chaining Simple Services
- Build sophisticated solutions simply with data representations that are easy to consume, combine, and process
- Developers can enhance RSSBus for .NET with additional data sources through the Extensible Connector architecture
Easily Connect to Any Application, Database, or Service
Connectors are a core feature of RSSBus which enable it to connect and extract data from various databases, services, applications, etc. RSSBus leverages Connectors to connect to disparate data and flatten it into simple entrypoints that are easily consumed.
For a complete list of RSSBus Connectors available for RSSBus Server, please visit the Connector Gallery.
Building and Deploying Custom RSSBus Connectors
Although RSSBus for .NET comes with some pre-made Connectors, developers can build and deploy their own custom Connectors. You can learn more about extending RSSBus with new Connectors via the Developers Guide to Extending RSSBus
To deploy an RSSBus Connector, simply drop the Connector .dll into the /bin folder of RSSBus. The new RSSBus Connector will be loaded upon the next execution request.
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Reference URL http://www.rssbus.com/server/net/
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.