Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
Arction LightningChart Ultimate for WPF and Windows Forms
LightningChart is a Visual Studio add-on, and the fastest 2D & 3D data visualization SDK for Windows Forms and WPF. The charting library is used in applications for the most demanding industries: science and research, engineering, economics and finance, trading, medicine, energy, space and defence. LightningChart is entirely GPU accelerated and performance optimized for presenting the massive amount of data (more than 1 Billion data points real-time).
Utilizing CPU and memory resources efficiently, LightningChart is developed and optimized for the professional high-speed software dealing with the real-time data acquisition and representation. This provides an unmatched performance to final applications.
LightningChart provides the following Features: XY charts, 3D charts, Polar view, Smith view, Maps, Signal Tools and Volume Rendering. Thanks to a flexible pricing structure of LightningChart, developers can choose the most beneficial product option: to buy any Feature separately, or to purchase a cost-efficient Package with a pre-defined combination of Features.
PROPERTIES OF FEATURES
- Series types: sampled data (discrete signal), point-line, freeform point-line, areas, high-low, polygon, stock (candle-stick), bar, band, constant line, intensity grid, intensity mesh, line collections
- Real-time monitoring scrolling modes: scrolling, sweeping, stepping, oscilloscope style level triggered
- Heatmaps with contours, wireframe, contour labels
- Stencil for rendering intensity series inside polygon, map region
- Persistent rendering layers, Multiple legends, and Axis scale breaking
- Scale breaks to clip off unnecessary info, such as non-trading days in weekends
- Series types: surface mesh, surface grid, waterfall, polygon, rectangle planes, mesh models, point-line, bar and pie charts.
- 3D scene settings with Multiple light sources
- Import 3D models in .obj
- Gigantic surface sizes of over 4096x4096, depending on available memory
- Separate Linear Transfer function for every channel
- Volume Thresholding in accordance with voxels brightness for every channel
- Dynamic modification of Voxel range
- Manual or Automatic Adoptive sampling rate of volume data
- Three interchangeable options for Volume Rendering Ray function
- On-line tile maps: supports street maps and satellite imagery
- Dozens of maps: World, continents, specific areas
- Multi-layer: land, lakes, rivers, roads, cities etc.
- Map import from ESRI shape file data
- Unlimited, Multiple amplitude and angle axes
- Palette-colored point-line series
- Series types: point-line
- Absolute and normalized scales
SignalTools: SignalReader, SignalGenerator, AudioInput, AudioOutput, SpectrumCalculator
- Full mouse-interaction, touch screen support, custom mouse interactivity extensions
- Cursors and Annotations, data colorizing with color palette, and full customizability of components
- Data breaking by NaN or other specified breaking value, in selected series types
- Numeric, Time, DateTime, Logarithmic, Geographic Coordinate System (GCS) and Custom axis scales
- Professional 5-star technical support & Hundreds of chart examples
- DirectX 11 & DirectX 9 support
- Automatic software rendering with WARP in systems without graphics hardware and for virtual machines
- Ability to disable rendering to save GPU resources if chart is not in use or temporary not needed, or hidden
- Selectable fonts quality
- HiDPI scaling support
- Can be run in both 32-bit and 64-bit modes
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Reference URL https://www.arction.com/lightningchart-ultimate-sdk/
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to email@example.com.