Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
TinyTERM for Mac
TinyTERM for Mac provides a high-quality terminal emulation solution for IT professionals requiring UNIX, Linux and legacy system access from the Mac desktop.
Superior Terminal Emulation
TinyTERM for Mac provides secure TCP/IP access to UNIX and Linux hosts with exact terminal emulation. Users can rely on TinyTERM for 21 terminals, including the Linux console, Wyse 50/60, DEC VT100/VT220/VT320 and SCOANSI. TinyTERM for Mac also provides local shell connectivity, giving you instant access to a command prompt.
IBM: 3151, 3101
Digital: VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420
ANSI: ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux, Mac Console
Wyse/TVI: Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Televideo TVI912, 925, 950
TinyTERM for Mac includes xterm-style dynamic terminal resizing. Need more rows and columns displayed? Grab a corner of the window and resize it. TinyTERM for Mac will automatically wrap text to fill the available window space.
Multiple code pages allow for display of a wide range of characters and alphabets. Color mapping allows you to easily change the foreground, background and cursor colors for best readability in any circumstances. And with the ability to import configuration files from TinyTERM for Windows, connection settings can be shared across platforms.
TinyTERM for Mac includes SSH for very secure connectivity. Based on industry-standard strong encryption, SSH allow users to access remote hosts securely over any available TCP/IP connection. Both host key and username/password authentication are included, as well as RSA/DSA key generation and management.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Multiple windows, and multiple tabs in a single window
- Fully programmable function key button bar
- Transparent printing and print screen support
- "Close on disconnect" option
- SSL/TLS connectivity
- Precise emulation of 21 VT/ANSI/Wyse/IBM terminal types
- SSH, SSL/TLS, telnet and local shell connection support
- Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management
- Auto line-wrapping and configurable font scaling with window resizing support
- Code page support for over 25 locales, including UTF-8 host decoding
- Scrollback buffer
- Import connection files from TinyTERM and TinyTERM Plus
- Fonts rendered internally for crystal-clear type in all situations
- TinyTERM for Mac Screenshots
- TinyTERM for Mac FAQ
- TinyTERM for Mac Documentation
- TinyTERM ITX and TinyTERM Product Comparison
- TinyTERM for Mac Version History
Questions? Would you like to request a feature or comment on TinyTERM for Mac? We'd love to hear from you! Click here to let us know what you think.
Need assistance from our technical support department? You can call our support line at (801) 268-3088 option 5, email email@example.com, or visit our support page.
- TinyTERM Plus for Windows
- TinyTERM for Windows
- TinyTERM for Linux
- TinyTERM ITX 2 for iPad
- TinyTERM ITX for iPhone
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: Century Software
Reference URL http://www.censoft.com/products/itx/tinyterm-itx-mac.php
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.