Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
PHD Virtual Backup and Replication for Citrix
Citrix XenServer Backup & Replication
PHD Virtual Backup and Replication is the only XenServer solution that enables you to quickly meet your organization's data protection needs with these key advantages:
- Proven, reliable, ultra-fast performance
- Convenient, flexible cloud backup options
- Effortless scalability
- Built-in ease of use, no training required
- Instant, flexible recovery
- Most effective Citrix virtual backup at the least cost
Easy, Flexible, Affordable and Secure Cloud Backup
PHD Virtual now offers backup directly to the cloud with the new CloudHook module, an add-on to PHD Virtual Backup and Replication 6.2 and above.
- Retain on-site control and recovery of backups with the added assurance of off-site cloud storage options.
- Easy, automated, secure cloud backup for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Choose from popular public cloud storage options like Google, Amazon, Rackspace or any OpenStack/Swift enabled provider.
PHD Virtual Backup delivers reliable, ultra-fast backup performance like no other because:
- We use multiple data streams for parallel processing of backups so backup jobs complete much faster íV from 3 to 5 times faster.
- Our VBA processes backup and restore jobs concurrently so you can meet your RPO and RTO requirements without interrupting your regular backups.
- Our built-in source-side deduplication removes redundant backup data at the host for faster backups and to minimize potential network bottlenecks.
With two methods available for backup, Virtual Full and Full/Incremental, you can choose the right backup option to optimize performance for your IT environment.
Unlike other products that require a separate physical backup/ proxy server, PHD Virtual Backup scales seamlessly in a matter of minutes without requiring additional servers, operating systems, software, or agents. Our 100% Virtualized footprint allows you to deploy multiple VBAs to rapidly meet processing / performance needs for backup and recovery or to enable fault tolerance.
Built-in ease of use, no training required
PHD Virtual Backup plugs into your hypervisor management console instantly. Other products make you deploy and configure a separate server and operating system in addition to a separate management console. By integrating with your existing hypervisor console, we give you a single pane of glass to manage virtual machine backup and recovery using intuitive wizards with powerful scheduling capabilities that let you "set it and forget it."
Instant, flexible recovery
Our instant virtual machine recovery gets you back up and running in seconds. We give you multiple options to recover only the data you need in the shortest amount of time íV recover a full virtual machine, a single virtual disk, a single file, a mailbox, or an application object íV there's no need to deal with the complexity and cost of setting up additional physical or virtual infrastructure typically required by other products.
Most effective virtual backup at the least cost
With our PHD Virtual Backup VBA design you get the smallest backup footprint possible. There are no physical machines to worry about, no third-party OS licenses or additional software. Plus our dedupe technology drastically reduces storage requirements, often by over 90 percent. Deploy cost effective DR in minutes, replicate critical VM's to a secondary site, and quickly fail over in case of a DR event.
All this adds up to your best value for virtual backup by far!
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Manufacturer: PHD Virtual
Reference URL http://www.phdvirtual.com/citrix-backup/overview
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.