Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
dtSearch Publish(portable media)
dtSearch Publish lets you quickly publish an instantly searchable document collection to CD, DVD or other portable media, or mirror an existing Web site to CD, DVD or other portable media.
- dtSearch Publish uses a simple wizard-based setup to create the instantly searchable media.
- For end-users, the media can run with zero footprint, requiring NO INSTALLATION on the end-user¡¦s hard drive.
- Because the dtSearch Publish setup actually runs dtSearch Web on the media, all dtSearch Web features (other than the Spider) are applicable to dtSearch Publish.
- While highly customizable, dtSearch Publish also includes access to the dtSearch Text Retrieval Engine programming API, as an alternative to the dtSearch Publish wizard.
Instantly Search Terabytes of Text
dtSearch document filters support a broad range of data
- Supports MS Office through current versions (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), OpenOffice, ZIP, HTML, XML/XSL, PDF and more
- Supports Exchange, Outlook, Thunderbird and other popular email types, including nested and ZIP attachments
- Spider supports public and secure, static and dynamic (ASP.NET, SharePoint, CMS, PHP, etc.) web data
- APIs for SQL-type data, including BLOB data
- Highlights hits in all supported data types
25+ full-text and fielded data search options
- Federated searching
- Special forensics search options
- Advanced data classification objects
APIs for C++, Java and .NET through current versions
- 64-bit and 32-bit Win / Linux APIs; .NET Spider API
- Document filters also available for separate licensing
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Reference URL http://www.dtsearch.com/PLF_publish_2.html
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.