Please call us (35210792) for more detail
Please pick one category below or use the search function to search our products.
Idynamic . Media Product Category:
dtSearch Engine for Linux
The dtSearch Engine lets developers quickly add dtSearch's proven "industrial-strength" searching, and file format and other data support, to applications.
Following are some key dtSearch developer product line features:
- Terabyte Indexer. dtSearch enterprise and developer products can index over a terabyte of text in a single index, spanning multiple directories, emails and attachments, online data and other databases. The products can create and search any number of indexes. Indexed search time is typically less than a second, even across terabytes of data.
- Concurrent, Multithreaded Searching. The dtSearch Engine supports fast, concurrent, multithreaded searching. A ¡§success story¡¨ from IntelR describes dtSearch¡¦s ¡§perfect score¡¨ for high-volume web-based concurrent searching:
- Using the IntelR Concurrency Checker, available through the IntelR Software Partner Program, [dtSearch Corp.] then tested a dtSearch Engine sample application to simulate high-volume concurrent searching of a single shared index, similar to what might occur on a high-traffic web site. The dtSearch Engine multi-threaded indexed search demo achieved 100 percent parallel time in the Intel Concurrency Checker test, indicating full optimization for multi-core hardware under that test scenario ... The relationship between Intel and dtSearch stretches back a number of years ... [and] generates synergies that deliver excellent performance and other benefits to end-customers, including internal customers at Intel.
- Federated Searching and the dtSearch Spider. dtSearch products offer federated searching across any number of directories, emails (with nested attachments), and databases. The dtSearch Spider adds local and remote, static and dynamic online content to a search. The Spider can index sites to any level of depth, with support for public and private or secure online content, including log-ins and forms-based authentication. dtSearch products support integrated relevancy ranking with highlighted hits across both online and offline data repositories.
- Faceted Search and Other Data Classification Options. The dtSearch Engine supports categorization based on document full-text contents, internal document metadata, database content, or data attributes associated with documents during document indexing. The dtSearch Engine has APIs for other advanced data classification options as well, such as faceted search and full-text and/or fielded data positive and negative variable term weighting.
- 25+ Search Options and International Language Support. The dtSearch product line offers over 25 search types, including special forensics search options. For international language coverage, dtSearch products support Unicode, including support for right-to-left languages, and special Chinese/Japanese/Korean character options.
- Developer SDKs. dtSearch Web with Spider, the dtSearch Engine for Win & .NET and the dtSearch Engine for Linux include native 64-bit as well as 32-bit versions. For dtSearch Engine developers, the SDK covers native 64-bit and 32-bit APIs in C++, Java and .NET through current versions. The dtSearch Spider is also available with dtSearch Web, and as a .NET API (including a native 64-bit version) for dtSearch Engine developers.
- Document Filters and Supported Data Types. dtSearch¡¦s proprietary document filters support a broad range of data formats, including databases, static and dynamic website data, popular "Office" formats, compression formats, email types (including the full-text of nested attachments), and even recursively embedded files and images. For all supported data types, the document filters further support browser display with highlighted hits.
- Document Filter APIs. APIs (including Windows and Linux, native 64-bit and 32-bit, C++, Java and .NET through current versions) provide parsing and extraction for all of the above data types, as well as conversion to HTML for browser display with highlighted hits.
- The Smart Choice for Text RetrievalR since 1991. dtSearch has been licensing the dtSearch product line since 1991, offering nearly unparalleled experience in both the text search and retrieval space and the file parsing and conversion space. dtSearch has a very large installed base, ensuring active use of the dtSearch product line around the world.
Instantly Search Terabytes of Text
dtSearch document filters support a broad range of data
- Supports MS Office through current versions (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), OpenOffice, ZIP, HTML, XML/XSL, PDF and more
- Supports Exchange, Outlook, Thunderbird and other popular email types, including nested and ZIP attachments
- Spider supports public and secure, static and dynamic (ASP.NET, SharePoint, CMS, PHP, etc.) web data
- APIs for SQL-type data, including BLOB data
- Highlights hits in all supported data types
25+ full-text and fielded data search options
- Federated searching
- Special forensics search options
- Advanced data classification objects
APIs for C++, Java and .NET through current versions
- 64-bit and 32-bit Win / Linux APIs; .NET Spider API
- Document filters also available for separate licensing
Status: Contact Us for Special Price
Reference URL http://www.dtsearch.com/PLF_engine_2.html
Note: Product information provided above is for reference only. For the detail of the product, please help to visit manufacturer's web site for more information.
If you want to find out more about our products and services,
Please call (852)-35210792 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.